About Me

A homeschooling mom of 3 boys and a SAHM to a little girl. Trying my best everyday to be the best Mom/teacher I could possibly be.

Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

no more video games!

I got so upset with my 2 young boys last week because of this video games. Lately, they have put so much interest playing games that all they want to do is play. I would let them play in the afternoon for an hour and I thought that is enough. But they are pushing me to give them more time to play and every time I say no, they will throw this hissy fit from no where. I had enough of this behavior and finally put an end to this. So now they can't play video games on the weekdays and only on the weekend. They have been giving me a hard time since I started the new rule but I have had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment