About Me

A homeschooling mom of 3 boys and a SAHM to a little girl. Trying my best everyday to be the best Mom/teacher I could possibly be.

Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Card making

I went to my friends house yesterday to attend a Stampin' up Card making event. I was hesitant at first because I know how expensive it can get to have such hobby. But my friend invited so many times already and I finally decide to go and see how it's done. I had so much fun making the cards. They were simple to make and look pretty. I spent about 3 hours there talking and making cards with other moms. I did not get any item but I would someday. I just don't want to spend that money. Things are hard right now, economy wise, and I did not want to spend money on things that are not important right now. But just want to share how much fun I had making cards. Buying some material, that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment