About Me

A homeschooling mom of 3 boys and a SAHM to a little girl. Trying my best everyday to be the best Mom/teacher I could possibly be.

Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Finally, after 4 months

Well, I am still alive. I just got busy with home and homeschooling. Kids are doing great. Schedule is still hard to figure out. Activities outside our house are coming in and we are enjoying it. So far I have been busy trying recipes and making fresh pasta. I love fresh pasta!!! I finally got myself the Kitcheaid pasta maker and started experimenting on making different pasta. Raviolis are great, tried different fillings and they are scrumptious and always filling. I had plenty of tomatoes from my garden this year that I was able to make tons of marinara sauce for us this year. Aside from schooling my boys, everything is great. Just busy and always tired but great.

No comments:

Post a Comment